SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Imaging USA Mini Session Madness PDF now available!

Hey there!
I had a ton of people ask if I could send the PDF of my program, Mini Session Madness, 
to them and I would LOVE to do that! So HERE it is!!!


Here is what I ask of you:
Please be so kind as to donate as little as $10 to the Phelan-McDermid Syndrome (www.pmsf.org) when you download the file. This organization is for the families of all children affected by Phelan-McDermid Syndrome (the rare genetic disorder our son, Jacob, has) and especially goes towards research of this very rare syndrome. We appreciate your donation...you will never know how much it means to these families.



Donation Amount
THANK YOU!!!

If you purchased a ,mini session bundle from me, please email me to schedule your ONE HOUR CONSULTATION! elizabeth@ehoman.com

Missed purchasing any of our products? You can do that here on the blogsite! Check it out....



1 comment :

  1. Really amazing thanks for sharing this with us ,It is incredible. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

    travel to the uk

    ReplyDelete